The prices below are for teaching, training, group-work, or similar. It includes all preparation, delivery on the day and follow up work. These prices are intended as a guide, since services and their costs may need to be tailored to you the client.
Businesses and for-profit organisations
- £500-£1,000/day, depending if the training is bespoke – plus expenses
- £350-£750/half day, depending if the training is bespoke – plus expenses
- £65-£125/hour, plus expenses
Public sector and educational institutions
- £400/day, plus expenses
- £250/half day, plus expenses
- £45/hour, plus expenses
Non-profits (including churches and charities)
- £300/day, plus expenses
- £175/half day, plus expenses
- £35/hour, plus expenses
Refreshments and/or lunch can be provided if ordered in advance. The rate is £1.75 per person for Refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits) and £6 per person for lunch (selection of sandwiches, cake, biscuits, fruit).
- £30/hour for Independent Study
- £200/week for Sabbatical Study (tuition and full use of CMCS resources)
- £125/week for Research Support (full use of CMCS resources)
Supporting Letters for Visa Applications
- $50 (US Dollars) plus postage and expenses.